How to make a WEDDING DRESS? Today I proudly present my new course "Wedding gowns: design and sewing course"!
Became an expert! Start learning today!
– This is the primary technique for sewing the "Princess" dresses.
– The tutorials "Altering the Standard Pattern" and "The Pattern Constructor" explain how to prepare the pattern and to cut the dress with any style for any size!
This knowledge removes the limits and makes this course universal for creating unlimited styles of wedding and evening gowns.
– The technique of using different kinds of fabric explained in this course: dense fabric for the lining and the basis; soft lace which covers all of the dress; thin see-through net for removable skirt with the train; lace appliques for decoration.
Skills you gain:
– How to cut and sew a corset-based dress "Princess" style with removable skirt with the train.
– How to make the lacing that turns into hidden zipper for the skirt.
– How to quilt a rounded corset bustier cup.
– How to make a deep decollete (low neckline).
Where to use:
– This technology is absolutely universal and has no limits in choosing and creating any style of wedding and evening dresses!
Author: Tatiana Kozorovitsky
Total length: 7h 01m
Share this video:
Subcrcibe to my channel for more corset making tutorials:
Tutorials on how to make a corset:
Visit my website and subscribe for more useful free goods!
Sewing corsets is easy!
The www.Corset Academy.net is an online portal where you can learn how to create fancy and elegant corset dresses.
I have developed my own course that is a one-of-a-kind practical guide to sewing wedding dresses or evening gowns of any degree of complexity — quick and easy.
It took me 25 years to go through all trials and errors and develop my own techniques and methods, and you have the opportunity of learning them for free starting today.
As soon as you fill in the form below, you will start receiving e-mails with tutorials presenting my unique sewing techniques and explaining you how to:
– create and alter corset patterns for any body type;
– sew a beautiful stylish and feminine corset with a comfortable fit in just a few steps;
– turn a ready garment into a true piece of art by means of decoration.
Today hundreds of my students all around the world not only create their own masterpieces but have managed to open their own bridal fashion salons and become successful dressmakers. They have realized their potential in their labor of love and achieved financial self-sufficiency.
I invite you to join the Corset Academy too. Benefit from my truly one-and-only corset technique that knows no equals in the world. Make friends and communicate with like-minded people, build up and promote your own profitable business. And most importantly: cheer yourself and the hearts of your clients or your loved ones with charming elegant dresses that help form ideal body silhouettes.